- General Councils
- of the
true Catholic Church. Ecumenical. - Includes the
Vatican Council... Speaks also on how
- have Power to
Depose the Pope.
- Pope Pius XIII
- elected to the Chair of St. Peter on October 24, 1998. Now deceased.
- Introduction to God
- For those who have never heard about God, this
page introduces you to God, tells you about who He is, what His goal is
for us, and how He helps us to achieve that goal.
- Catechism of Christian
- is a revised edition of the Baltimore Catechism No. 2 originally
published in 1941.
- Liturgy of the
- the public official service of the Church.
- Catholic Prayers
- gives you the main prayers that should be known and said by all
- The Rosary
- is a most powerful devotion to Our Blessed Mother and when said
daily is a sure sign of predestination. This page shows all the
mysteries of the rosary and other important information.
- Stations of the Cross
- Way of the Cross by St. Francis of Assisi, with beautiful pictures
of the 14 stations. A major devotion of the Catholic world.
- The Vatican II
- shows the heresies taught by Vatican II and the differences between
the teachings of God's one and only Church, and those of the bogus
Vatican II church of apostate John Paul II.
- Heresies of
Anti-Pope Benedict XVI
- proof positive, using published documents and true Catholic
- 101 Heresies of
Anti-Pope John Paul II
- proof positive, using published documents.
- The Broken Cross:
The Hidden Hand in the Vatican
- The history of Cardinal Roncalli's initiation into Rosicrucian
Masonry in 1935 (by Piers Compton, 1984).
- The Vatican II popes -- Photo
- Photographic images of John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, and John
- The Papal
Situation or “Do we have a pope?”
- provides articles on the papal situation in the Church today. It
shows why the last 5 men in the Vatican were never pope, and what can be
done to elect a true pope.
- The Recent Corruptions
- Recent evil stolen currencys, lies, including murders, against
- presents many of the truths of Catholicism in a graphical format. A
picture is worth a thousand words.
- Caritas Newsletters
- is a set of periodical newsletters from a True Catholic priest who
became Pope Pius XIII. As of October 24, 1998, all writings of Pope Pius
XIII will be found at the papal website.
- Living Our Catholic
- instructs Catholics on how to practice their religion in the present
time when the availability of a true priest is quite remote. It includes
instructions on Baptism and how a lay person can give Baptism, and how
Catholics may marry without a priest available.
- Jurisdiction - A
Priest's Right to Hear Confession
- instruction on the Canon Law and papal decree which governs when a
priest may hear confessions.
- The Catholic Church and
- presents the dogma and the explanation of Church teaching on
- the Mark by which the Church of today is recognized as identical
with the Church founded by Jesus Christ upon the Apostles.
- Catholic Art
- MENU for many beautiful pieces of Catholic Art, all of which are
- Church law regarding marriage, preparation for marriage, marriage
without a pastor, duties of a married couple.
- Doing Penance During Lent and
Throughout the Year
- shows the need for us to do penance for our sins. It instructs on
how to do penance, including fasting, prayers and alms-giving.
- Protestant Menu
- a complete reference guide for Protestants searching for the truth
about God's only Church. Includes: FAQs, New Testament
History, Bible-only theory, private interpretation, denominations,
sermons, and “The Hail Mary of a Protestant,” the true story of a little
six-year-old Protestant boy.
- Confession & the Anglican
- true story of how a prominent Anglican priest converted to
- Traditional Latin Mass
- The complete text of the Mass in Latin and English.
- Altar, Sacred Vessels,
- Items used in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- The Holy Bible '
- The complete ONLINE Douay-Rheims version of the Bible, first
published in 1609.
- Douay Rheims Bible
- The Downloads From this site of the Douay-Rheims version of the
Bible, first published in 1609.
- Marian Hymns
- is a collection of some of the well-know hymns to Our Blessed
- Marylike Standards of Modesty in
- Mary is the model for all womanhood.
- Preparation for
- by St. Alphonsus de Liguori - instructs on the shortness of life,
the vanities of this world, and the moment on which our eternity
- War, Moral
Theology on War
- What makes a war just or unjust?